Moshav (Moshav Movement) in the Sharon region, north of Herzliya.
Its name derives from prehistoric Arshuf, identified with nearby Tel Arshaf. A group of agricultural workers, members of the Organization for Settling Herzliya, founded Rishpon in 1936 as part of the Settlement of the Thousand project. During the 1970's and 1980's, the moshav assumed the character of a rural suburb of Herzliya, and - during the 1990's - many non-agricultural businesses were established, including clusters of shops, restaurants, and horse farms.
The moshav has estates, auxiliary farms, and expansion areas. Some of the estates are 2 - 3 dunams and some around 8 dunams. Auxiliary farms are around 2 dunams, and expansion plots between 500 - 600 square meters.